On March 21, 2017, WWM employees in a wide range of positions and with diverse backgrounds shared their stories and advice with a group of young women participating in YWCA Metropolitan Chicago’s Young Parents Program. The Program, available to pregnant or parenting teens on Chicago’s South Side, promotes healthy parenting and one-on-one support including home visitation, peer mentoring, and education and career advice. Over a lively lunch discussion, the group talked about the different roles that make up a law firm ranging from legal and paralegal positions to human resource management and accounting. WWM employees provided beneficial insight into their individual pathways through not only education but also mentorship, networking and prior jobs.
- The Other Side of the Bitcoin: Doxxing, Ransomware, and Implications for D&O Policies
- Please Join Jeremy Kerman at 2017 PLUS Conference in Atlanta, GA November 1-3
- Giving Back at the YMCA’s Produce Day
- Bitcoin and Ransomware: The Peanut Butter and Jelly of Cyber Attacks
- Webinar on Mandatory NYS Cybersecurity Regulations