On March 21, 2017, WWM employees in a wide range of positions and with diverse backgrounds shared their stories and advice with a group of young women participating in YWCA Metropolitan Chicago’s Young Parents Program. The Program, available to pregnant or parenting teens on Chicago’s South Side, promotes healthy parenting and one-on-one support including home visitation, peer mentoring, and education and career advice. Over a lively lunch discussion, the group talked about the different roles that make up a law firm ranging from legal and paralegal positions to human resource management and accounting. WWM employees provided beneficial insight into their individual pathways through not only education but also mentorship, networking and prior jobs.
- TEXAS LEGISLATURE PASSES HB 1774 (UPDATE)
- WWM Hosts Career Exploration Lunch With YWCA Metropolitan Chicago’s Young Parents Program
- Related Claims First Made Prior to D&O Policy Period Precludes Coverage, Florida District Court Holds
- WWM Secures Summary Judgment Ruling Significantly Reducing Damages in Illinois Consumer Fraud Act Claim
- WWM Hires Five New Attorneys