On Friday October 13, staff and attorneys from WWM volunteered to work the YMCA’s Produce Day at Arthur A. Libby Elementary School. The monthly event is a collaboration between the YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago and the Greater Chicago Food Depository, created to bring fresh produce to this area of the city known to be a “food desert”. WWM joined with YMCA workers and other volunteers in unloading, sorting, packaging and distributing donated produce and other perishable items to the area’s low-income seniors and families. It was hard but rewarding work and WWM was privileged once again to be assisting the YMCA and GCFD in this worthy cause.
- Kerman’s Korner: Top 3 Takeaways from 2017
- The Other Side of the Bitcoin: Doxxing, Ransomware, and Implications for D&O Policies
- Please Join Jeremy Kerman at 2017 PLUS Conference in Atlanta, GA November 1-3
- Giving Back at the YMCA’s Produce Day
- Bitcoin and Ransomware: The Peanut Butter and Jelly of Cyber Attacks